Friday 28 January 2011

Club Flyer's

Club Flyers I Have Found:


This flyer is for The Black Hole Club, it is a rock club which organises certain events. I picked this flyer because I think it stands out and it draws you into the flyer. I'm not sure why the monster is used but it makes you look back twice at it. 



This flyer is for a club called Ronchi dei Legionari which is a rock club, the flyer is very dark, using the colours black for the background represents the genre of music that will be played on the night of the event. The name of the band is in red and I think the other word in red is another band I'm not quite sure. I think the flyer connects with the event as they have took the genre and the style of the band into consideration and have made a informative flyer, all the information is in white, and they have evanfront. put the headlining band on the front.




No comments:

Post a Comment