Thursday 24 March 2011

Thursday 24th

Today we were planning for tomorrows filming, making props and sorting out which jewellery Leanne would be wearing, we decided not to create a love letter but to have two names in a heart shape, with little hearts around the page. We would then use this piece of paper to create the origami swan. First of all I got a piece of paper and and cut it down into a reasonable size square, I then drew a heart in pencil and wrote Leanne & Tom in the heart, I then coloured it in with pencil colours and went around the outline with a black felt tip to make it look bolder, I then drew some little hearts around it too make it look romantic. I was going too make the origami swan out of the paper that I had drawn on, I have never tried origami and so I thought it would be best too find a tutorial on the internet so I don't mess it up. Christian saw what I was doing and came over to help me, working together we figured it out and made a lovely origami swan. It was quite complicated as you had to create so many folds and remember which way you had to fold them. For filming Leanne would have the piece of paper in her hands looking at the heart and then she would fold it into the swan and sail it down the river, so Leanne would also have to learn how to fold it all together, she got the hang of it and we was set to start filming the next day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment