Friday 1 October 2010

Logo!

My Logo


As we will be making our own music video later on in the year we have been thinking of logo designs, we had to research logo's and then sketch out some of our own. I decided to  have an old styled television set with the "technical difficulties" on the screen, I decided I wanted the colours to flash different colours to make it more interesting, and then at the end "Technophobe" would come up on each of the different colours, and that is the name of the organisation. When I tried animating it on final cut it was very difficult and I still haven't worked out how to make them all do what i want. 
Update:
I have now completed my animation, I have had to change it a bit as it was too complicated and I wouldn't of had enough time anyway to do everything i wanted too. So now instead of having "Technophobe" on every colour it's only on one colour as it was playing up and I couldn't go back into Photoshop to edit it. And I also wanted different colours underneath so when the colour on top would fade another colour would flash underneath but because i couldn't go back into Photoshop I just had to put a background colour underneath on Final cut. I am very pleased with how my logo has turned out evan though my initial idea has been changed.





                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment