Wednesday 9 February 2011

Finished DigiPak

This is my finished front cover for my digipak, I used a tutorial to learn how to make a spotlight effect, so it looks like they're dancing underneath a spotlight on a dance floor. I stuck with my original idea for the colour scheme which was red, black and white. I think the colours work well together and don't clash, or stand out too much. I think my design is eye catching and goes well with the name of the song and band.
The back of my digi pak is simular I have used the same colours and used another sillhuette I created. The sillhuette which I created is Sophie sitting against a wall, her body language tells you that she is upset, which is what I wanted as the song is based on a break up. I added a barcode which I got from Google images, and the logo next to it and the copy right is from Hey Mondays Official Website. 
Overall I think I done a good job creating my digi pak, im pleased with the finished result, I don't think I made it too dramatic or too simple.



No comments:

Post a Comment